Jump To:
  You have   bookmarked items
Viewing Topic "Welcome, Zenbiotic Community!"

1 Item(s)     Sort:  Newest Oldest

per page

Total Posts: 1
Joined Date: Nov 9, 2015

Welcome to Zenbiotic's first general forum. Most topics will require a login but this general welcome topic is open to all. I'd like to thank each and every one of you who have continued to believe that Zenbiotic makes a positive difference in your lifestyle and in your skin. Here I can directly answer any questions but this forum also serves a place for you to communicate directly with other customers and curious souls. 

The first question that I would like to post serves both you and I: How can we make this website better? What are we missing? What other products would you like us to carry?

Loyalty points may be used to purchase or discount any item on our website so if you're already buying them somewhere else, get them here and save on tax, shipping, and cost.

There are some minor design and function issues that we are still ironing out so I'd like to focus on bigger concepts and functionality. I'll be sure to add some loyalty points to your account for your feedback.

Thanks and please feel free to post!

Robert Duffy and the Zenbiotic Team

Zenbiotic Customer Service
Posted : Nov 9, 2015

1 Item(s)     Sort:  Newest Oldest

per page

Jump To:
  You have   bookmarked items